Isotherms and Element Connections
- individual construction of building corners, connections of foundations, windows, walls and slabs with existing elements, combination of two or three element cross sections and freely definable additional elements,
- finite element methods for the calculation of two-dimensional temperature fields,
- up to four different temperature zones,
- surface temperatures, distribution of temperatures, temperature factors (EN ISO 10211-2), two-dimensional temperature loss coefficients on thermal bridges,
- isotherms, grid and colour sketches, various labeling and text options, dimensioning.