DÄMMWERK building physics software
DÄMMWERK is particularly designed for building physicist, structure planners, construction experts, application technicians and students.
The comprehensive and interdisciplinary concept of the software makes it possible to perform building physical calculations for heat, moisture, sound and fire insulation of structural components or complete building projects.
DÄMMWERK is continuously developed since 1990. The different modules of the software are available as complete package or individually.
Innovation + Software Concept
- complex calculation of structural elements and complete structures.
- current European (and German) standards and information about the products of the building material industry.
- interdisciplinary utilisation and interpretation of data.
- import and export of data with simple interface : text or graphic
- variation of parameters in local context menues, collections of data are easily accessible and individually expandable.
- visual design and controlling, representative and meaningful diagrams, individual graphics design, coloured printouts.
- certified by TüV (German Technical Supervision Institute)
for questions and problems with software handling:
- Tel.: +49 - 30 - 789 567 80
- Fax.: +49 - 30 - 789 567 81
Windows, 64 MB RAM and approx. 1 GB free disk space required.
Windows 98 / ME / NT 4.0 / 2000 / XP / Vista / Win 7/8